Greek Village Salad
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green bell peppers, diced into large pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, julienne cut
- 2 medium cucumbers, forked, quartered and cubed
- 1 cup Greek Kalamata olives
- ½ cup pepperoncini
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1½ cups crumbled Feta cheese
- 1½ cups olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 anchovy, minced (optional)
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, green peppers, Greek olives, pepperoncini and dill.
In a separate bowl, prepare the dressing, making sure to mix thoroughly.
Pour dressing over vegetables. Add feta cheese and toss.
Makes 12 servings.