Spicy Sesame Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into ¼-inch strips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into linguine-sized noodles
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup diced green onion, green parts only
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Heat wok or large skillet over high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the oil and swirl to coat. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and let cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes, and toss for 2 minutes. Add the bell pepper, zucchini noodles, onion, and soy sauce, and toss well to combine. Stir-fry for 5 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are crisp-tender.
Divide into two bowls and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.