From Donna Hammer
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch dice
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 pound red potatoes, halved, parboiled for 15 to 20 minutes
Combine first 7 ingredients. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange vegetables in baking dish and top with ½ of the marinade. Bake at 425° F for 20 minutes. Turn vegetables and top with remaining marinade. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
Note: Feel free to add other vegetables. This is even good eaten cold for lunch the next day.